2012/13 Protocol Success
- Over 2,500 qualifications achieved by learners
- 60 Learners found jobs since January 2012
- 44 New employers on board since August 2012
- 15th Birthday celebrations in Sept 2011
- Acquisition of BHCA in August 2011
Triple success for Protocol
- We were Re-accredited and achieved the Investors in Excellence Award.
- We became a Midlands Excellence small company award winner for the 2nd time.
- We maintained Grade 1’s and declared an outstanding work based learning provider by Ofsted.
The Investors in Excellence Award and Midlands Excellence Prize were awarded at the 10th Anniversary Awards ceremony at the ICC on 30 October 2006 by Pete Waterman. As it was also our 10th Anniversary Protocol invited 12 customers and stakeholders to join the team of 8 staff at this prestigious event attended by 1350 guests from other top performing organisations in the Midlands.
This was followed by an intense inspection by ALI and three inspectors who interviewed staff, learners and employers to check the quality of provision offered by the Company. The conclusion was that Protocol is an outstanding work based learning provider and the full report can be accessed atwww.ali.gov.uk