Our IT Application Specialist apprenticeship aims to give learners who are new to their IT-based role the skills and knowledge they need to work with computers and software on a daily basis at a professional level. As well as three mandatory units, there’s a variety of optional units, such as: The use of Word, Database and Power point software, Optimising IT system performance and the use of Image manipulation software. These adjustable units allow the employer a chance to adapt the apprenticeship so it fits the apprentice’s job role.
This Apprenticeship consists of:
- Level 2 Diploma in IT User Skills (ITQ)
- Functional Skills Maths, English, IT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Website technician
- Data Administrator
- Digital Assistant
- IT Clerk
Contact us using the form below...