This qualification is designed for IT users who are keen to develop their skills into a specialist area of IT. During this course you will be performing tasks such as:
Technical Fault Diagnosis, Taking apart and Rebuilding a PC, Remote support and Software installation as well as giving you a professional approach to the IT industry.
This qualification is aimed at employees who already have some knowledge and experience in the subject and want to improve or want enhance their current skills in IT systems supports. The course is designed to cover all aspects of computer maintenance, troubleshooting and repair for both software and hardware.
The course also offers the opportunity for you to customise which area of the ITP course
you want to focus on, ranging from Fault diagnosis to Hardware installation and Upgrade.
It can be taken as a refresher course for the experienced, or as a training course for novices working in the field.
This Apprenticeship consists of:
- Level 2 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- Level 2 Certificate in Professional Competence (Technical Certificate)
- Functional Skills (Maths, English and ICT)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Support Technician
- Website Administrator
- Hardware & Software maintenance
- Onsite / Network Engineer
Contact us using the form below...