The Level 2 and 3 Diplomas are hybrid qualifications, made up of competence and knowledge units. These qualifications can be delivered on their own or as part of the Customer Service Apprenticeships. The Customer Service Qualification is an internationally recognised qualification which is accredited by City & Guilds.
The Customer Service qualifications are ideal for those who take pride in having to deal with people. You might be entering or re-entering employment, or working in a customer service delivery role in any industry.
Level 2 aims to develop the learner’s knowledge of and practical skills for effective customer service in any industry.
Level 3 learners will focus on developing their understanding of how customer service delivery affects customer expectations and how the customer service process can be improved through customer feedback and effective teamwork.
Here at Protocol we offer the choice of two apprenticeship levels, simply click on the more information button to find out more about what a Customer Service Apprenticeship can do for you...
This Apprenticeship consists of:
- NVQ Diploma in Customer Service
- Functional Skills Maths, English
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Customer Service Trainee
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Representative/Agent
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Customer Service Co-ordinator
- Customer Service Team Leader