This Apprenticeship is about playing an important support role within a business or organisation.
The term ‘administration’ covers roles that involve organising people and resources, including, executive assistants, secretaries, administration assistants, data entry clerks and office juniors.
As a business and administration apprentice, your exact duties will depend on your employer. It’s likely that you’ll be working with a team or member of staff to handle various tasks. You may be typing up documents, putting financial information together in spreadsheets, sending the daily post, or faxing and photocopying confidential documents. This sort of work requires a strong sense of responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail.
One of the great things about business and administration is that you can work almost anywhere. With your transferable skills, you could be working in a record company or a charity. Administration roles are also an excellent starting point to move into management once you have more experience.
This Apprenticeship consists of:
- Diploma in Business and Administration
- Functional Skills Maths, English, IT
- Employment Responsibilities and Rights
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Administrator / Business Support Officer
- Office Junior
- Junior Legal Secretary
- Junior Medical Secretary
- Medical Receptionist
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Administration Officer / Executive
- Administration Team Leader / Office Supervisory