Who is this course for?
This course is designed for those looking to upskill their general IT and in particular PowerPoint Software. The course will give you a better understanding of how to effectively navigate around a PC and allow you to gain full confidence of using the PowerPoint programe.
You will be given full online resources which will support you from stage one of your word training. The online resources must be completed before attending the full workshop
What are the benefits?
- Use IT systems to meet needs
- Follow and understand the need for safety and security practices
- Select and use tools to enable better use of the PowerPoint programme when creating Presentation
- Select and use tools and techniques to present information in the best format possible
- Developing a Presentation (Presentation views – Outline view, slide sorter view etc, Master Slides)
- Text (Handling & inserting text, lists – bullets/numbering and tables)
- Charts (Using charts and organisation charts)
- Graphical Objects (Insert and Manipulating and drawing objects – inserting images, rotating, resizing, flipping images, grouping)
- Prepare Outputs (Preparation - transitions, check and deliver – spelling, slide setup)
How are the qualifications achieved?
To achieve the full Units Word Processing Software, participants must attend a locally based one day workshop and complete a short test at the end of the session.
Users have pre-course revision materials (accessible online) that they must complete before attending the workshop.
Where can I go next?
We can provide a progression route to
- Full Level 2 – Diploma in User Skills
Funding is available for companies within your LEP area. A Training Needs Analysis must be completed first to establish eligibility.