At Protocol Training Academy we set individual and team goals and strategically focus on
2 key performance indications which we review quarterly.
Our tips for success are:
- Set realistic and achievable goals and accomplish one small goal you know you can achieve first.
- Work on your goals on a weekly basis. When you start to achieve, it can have a snowball effect and you will enlarge your strength, confidence and capabilities to discipline yourself to achieve other goals.
- As you set your goals, you may want to enlist the help of someone close to you or a work colleague It’s important to have some support, encouragement and a system of accountability especially for team goals.
- Set weekly/monthly work goals that you can complete and reward yourself when you have achieved them
- Dare to dream and create your own future
- Live in the comfort zone of high standards and ambition
- Seize the moment and opportunities
- Know what you want and work for it