Are you an SME looking to access high quality apprenticeships and have much more control over apprenticeship training decisions for your business?
The Apprenticeship Service (AS) was introduced in 2017 for levy-paying customers, the good news for SMEs is that AS and its benefits are now accessible to every apprenticeship employer in England.
The introduction of AS to all apprenticeship employers in England means that this will be welcome news for smaller organisations struggling to source suitable apprenticeship providers with non-levy funding to deliver the training they need.
- The Apprenticeship Service puts employers in control and allows you to access funding for apprenticeship training.
- It also allows you to choose the type of apprenticeships you want to run.
- The number of apprenticeships you take on, and the training provider that suits your needs.
- Reserve Apprenticeship funding.
- Advertise Apprenticeship Vacancy.
- Select a suitable provider from the Register of Apprenticeship Training.
- Select a suitable apprenticeship standard and end point assessment.
- Give real-time feedback on the quality of training provision you receive
If you are an employer large or small, you will need to set up an account with the Apprenticeship Service in order to view all the apprenticeship standards ready for delivery. You can look at training providers who can deliver apprenticeship training and access any available funding
Next steps for SMEs:
Contact Protocol Consultancy Services to help you with this process.
To set up or create an account, please click on one of the links below.
How to set up an account Please click here
If you are ready to create an account Please click here
for your business.