Who is this course for?
This unit aims to develop the knowledge and skills required to lead and manage teams. Upon completion of this unit, learners will be able to engage and support team members, manage team performance and deal with problems arising within a team. Participation in the workshop provides an opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification available through with leading vocational awarding body City and Guilds / ILM.
What are the benefits?
- Develop workforce knowledge of leadership and management
- Gain new skills to improve your business
- Motivated and up skilled workforce
- Achieve Accredited ILM Team Leading Award
- Understand leadership styles in organisations
- Understand team dynamics
- Understand techniques used to manage the work of teams
- Understand the impact of change management within a team
- Understand team motivation
How are the qualifications achieved?
The participant attends a locally based one or two day workshop and complete a training session(s) and multiple choice test(s) or assignment (depending on the individuals chosen route which will have been agreed beforehand).
One Day Workshop - Unit 203 (5 Credits)
Principles of Team Leading
Where can I go next?
This workshop can provide a progression route to
- Team Leading Level 2, Management Level 3 or Level 4 Diploma or Apprenticeship.
Funding is available for companies within your LEP area. A Training Needs Analysis must be completed first to establish eligibility.