Who is this course for?
This unit aims to develop the knowledge and skills required to manage the performance of a team. Upon completion of this unit, learners will have developed an understanding of the management of team performance. Learners will be able to allocate and assure the quality of work and manage communications within a team
What are the benefits?
• Develop workforce knowledge of leadership and management
• Gain new skills to improve your business
• Motivated and up skilled workforce
• Achieve Accredited Management Award
- Total Quality Management System
- Performance Measures and Standards
- Bench marking
- Process Analysis and Re-Engineering
- Continuous Improvement
- Employee Involvement
- Variation Risk Management
- Six Sigma Approaches
How are the qualifications achieved?
The participant attends a locally based one- or two-day workshop and complete a training session(s) and multiple-choice test(s) or assignment (depending on the individuals chosen route which will have been agreed beforehand).
Day One Workshop - Unit 333 (4 Credits)
Manage Team Performance
Funding is available for companies within your LEP area. A Training Needs Analysis must be completed first to establish eligibility.