Who is this course for?
Ideal for employees needing to develop knowledge and understanding regarding leadership, management and people management.
Participation in the workshop provides an opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification available through with leading vocational awarding body City and Guilds / ILM.
What are the benefits?
• Develop workforce knowledge of leadership and management
• Gain new skills to improve your business
• Motivated and up skilled workforce
• Achieve Accredited Management Award
• Understand the Principles of workforce management & performance management
• Understand equality of opportunity, diversity & inclusion. Different leadership styles.
• Understanding team building and dynamics
• Understand training, development, reward & recognition. Planning & co-ordinating.
• Defining objectives & success criteria
• Impact of decision making & aligning with business objectives
• Influence of managers & leaders on their team
• Theories & models of motivation
How are the qualifications achieved?
This workshop can provide a progression route to:
• Team Leading Level 2, Management Level 3 or Level 4 Diploma or Apprenticeship.
Funding is available for companies within your LEP area. A Training Needs Analysis must be completed first to establish eligibility.