Who is this course for?
Ideal for employees needing to develop their core customer service skills, using the latest techniques and best practice
Participation in the workshop provides an opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification available through with leading vocational awarding body City and Guilds/ Pearsons.
What are the benefits?
• Ensuring top quality customer service
• High level of positive customer satisfaction/feedback
• Benchmark your customer service against nationally recognised standards
• Motivated and up skilled workforce
• Accredited Customer Service Award
• Recognising different customer expectations and needs
• Confidence in effectively tackling difficult situations and positive communication skills
• Learning why teamwork is vital in a customer facing environment
• Presentation and behaviour requirements
• Consumer-related legislation
How are the qualifications achieved?
Units are chosen from the Diploma in Customer Service Level 2; participants attend a locally based one day workshop and complete a subsequent short workbook and/or multiple choice test (depending on the individuals chosen route which will have been agreed beforehand).
Where can I go next?
This workshop can provide a progression route to:
- Level 3 One Day Workshop
- Level 2 Customer Service Diploma or Apprenticeship.
Funding is available for companies within your LEP area. A Training Needs Analysis must be completed first to establish eligibility.