Who is this course for?
Ideal for employees in the business sector who are responsible for providing a cost-effective service. Gain knowledge and understanding, skills and techniques learners need for successful performance in working life. Understand concepts of LEAN.What are the benefits?
- • Develop workforce knowledge of Business Improvement Techniques
• Gain new skills to improve your business
• Motivated and up skilled workforce
• Achieve Accredited Business Improvement Techniques Qualification or Uni
Lean Organisation Techniques in Business
• Concepts of a lean environment
• Productivity needs analysis process
• Process mapping
Business Improvement Tools and Techniques
• Continuous improvement techniques (Kaizen)
• Principles and techniques of workplace organisation (5S/5C)
• Visual indicators to improve the work environment
• How to eliminate variance from processes in the workplace
Working in Business Teams
• Understand what makes an effective team
• Be able to work effectively in a team
• Know the role of a team leader
How are the qualifications achieved?
The participant attends three locally based training sessions/workshops. The 3 units are assessed via 3 individual assignments through Pearsons.
Where can I go next?
This workshop can provide a progression route to:
- Full Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques
- Funding is available for companies within your LEP area. A Training Needs Analysis must be completed first to establish eligibility.