About us at Protocol
Protocol Consultancy Services was established as a Training Provider in 1996 with 2 staff (one full time and one part time) and currently in 2015 has 12 staff and a team of part time consultants.
We are an approved Work Based Training Provider for the Skills Funding Agency. (PCS is part of the Protocol Group of Companies and is a trading name of Transworld Publications Services Ltd).
Was awarded Grade 1 Outstanding by Ofsted in November 2006 and Beacon Status in 2009 and has maintained this accolade since then: -
- Has gained accreditation as a City & Guilds, ILM & PEARSONS, BCS, BIIAB, CIEH approved examination centre
- Has achieved the IIP award in 1998 and re-accreditation in November 2001, 2002, 2004, 2008, 2011 & 2014
- Midlands excellence prize winner in 2006 and 2007 and small company award winner in 2002 and 2008
- Matrix accreditation (2008) and Re-accredited in March 2012 and 2015
- Has achieved the Lloyds TSB Small Business Champions Finalist Award in 2002
- Was the Training & Excellence Award Winner for Tamworth & Lichfield in Nov 2003
- Was awarded Investors in Excellence March 2003 and October 2006
- Has won 4 Medals of Excellence and a highly commended award from City & Guilds
Work undertaken is mainly in the Midlands area, through government funding although we are prepared to travel anywhere in the UK should it be necessary for the delivery of Apprenticeships and Advanced Apprenticeships. We also undertake Consultancy work in management and skills training. We have developed our own virtual learning environment that allows access from anywhere.
Grade One training provider;
Based in the centre of Birmingham, at Protocol we offer a wide range of courses and apprenticeship programmes to suit the individual needs of learners and employers with fully equipped training rooms and e-portfolios. We offer: -
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Functional Skills
- Information Technology
- Social Media
- Team Leading
- The 11th National Apprenticeship Week (NAW 2018) will run from 5 to 9 March 2018.…
- The way the government funds apprenticeships in England has now changed. Some employers will be…
- Co-ordinated by the Skills Funding Agency, the week will include hundreds of events and activities…